The COVID Compliance and Monitoring Office supports the Unviersity through the COVID-19 pandemic as a function of the Office of Emergency Services.
- Ensures compliance with all COVID-19 health orders and guidance from local, state, and federal authorities
- Maintains exposure investigation and protocols for SSU
- Supports the campus community through potential exposures in the workplace and ensure compliance with Cal-OSHA and Workers' Compensation regulations
- Collaborates with University Continuity Team to develop plans and protocols for on-campus and remote activities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
Report a possible COVID exposure to COVID Compliance and Monitoring Office:
- Email COVID Compliance Lead, Missy Brunetta
- Call the COVID Monitoring Hotline (707) 664-2684 (707-664-COVID)